The Tecnam TFS (Face Shield) provides eye protection against droplets and sprays of fluids containing biological agents, while also protecting the nose and mouth from direct inhalation of biological matter that may contain the coronavirus. The Tecnam TFS has been designed to fully adapt to the face. A single elastomer fascia allows the face shield to be worn comfortably, thanks to the polyolefin foam that is widely used in medical applications. Ventilation is free but airstream is forced rearward.
“We are also pleased to provide a transparent device able to let everyone’s smile be visible once again! Last but not least, we hope this will contribute to a quick return to flight activities for our pilots, passengers and flight-training organizations.”
As an aircraft manufacturer, Tecnam is developing a range of further specific variants in order to provide protection for the company’s pilots, passengers, flight instructors and flight-school cadets.
Tecnam TFS (Face Shield) Main Features:
- Full protection for face: eyes, nose and mouth;
- Reusable and recyclable;
- Comfortable and ergonomic;
- Able to be used while wearing spectacles;
- Latex free and solvent free;
- Washable and can be sterilized using ethylene oxide;
- A surgical or FFP mask can be accommodated beneath the device.